1/2 Photos of Spanakopita Chicken Ala Lori
Lori Mama's Note:
When we were in Florida, we ate at this little Greek restaurant and I ordered a chicken dish with spinach in it. It was so tasty and the filling reminded me of Spanakopita. I'm sure it's not totally correct, but it's close. Note: The coating will not be browned when finished baking, but will be crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 1/2 cup chopped squeezed dry, spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 3/4 ounces wedge Laughing Cow cheese, plain flavor
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- salt or pepper
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a bowl combine first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- 3Place chicken on a clean surface and divide spinach mixture evenly between them, leaving a 1/4 inch border.
- 4Roll up and secure with tooth picks.
- 5Brush melted butter over each roll and dredge in crumbs.
- 6Place on non stick cooking sheet and bake 40 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanakopita Chicken Ala Lori
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.8
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 164.3 mg
- Sodium 990.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 42.5 g