- 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1 ounce neufchatel cheese, in pieces or 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped or 1 tablespoon scallion top, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet over moderate heat, melt the butter. Add the green onions, spinach, and dill stirring occasionally, until spinach has wilted.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, cream cheese , feta, dill, and pepper. Pour mixture over the spinach.
- If scrambling the eggs, just stir until you reach desired texture of eggs and serve. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with the chives or scallions.
- OPTIONAL OMELETTE: (Make 2) Stir the eggs gently pushing the outer edges inward till the eggs begin to solidify. Leave it be for a minute or two but continue to shake pan a little to keep it loose from the pan.
- When eggs are 2/3 of the way done, carefully 'flip' the pan with a quick jerk. If you don't know how to do that, you can slide the omelette onto a baking sheet and broil the top for a minute to continue cooking.