- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, cut into 8 slices
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- 4 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Arrange sliced Spam in pan so that pieces do not touch; cook 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place 2 slices Spam on each hamburger bun bottom.
- Top with pineapple rings and cheese; close with bun tops.