Recipe by Shelby Jo
This is a recipe off of a can of spam. It is very easy and yummy! I usually leave the olives out just because of personal preference. The recipe says it makes 10, but I usually don't get quite that many. (Maybe I stuff mine fuller than they do!)
Top Review by DiCham
My mom's friend used to make a version of these that we loved as kids. She used American cheese instead of Velveeta...no olives or mustard...and she added chili powder! She made them ahead and kept them on hand in the freezer. As an adult, I would do the same and grab them for my husband's lunch when there were no left-overs...he loves them!
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded processed cheese (velveeta)
- 1 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 hot dog buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine Spam, cheese, olives and eggs.
- In another small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and black pepper. Pour dressing over Spam mixture and stir until well combined.
- Place about 1/3 cup of Spam mixture into each hot dog bun. Wrap individually in foil.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.