Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
Using the microwave warms up the spam and insures that the stuffing stays in the sandwich
- 56.69 g about 1/6 can Spam, diced
- 77.96 g slice of american cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml green olives, diced
- 2 slice bread, toasted
- Place one slice of cheese on a oven proof plate that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Add the spam and the olives, and then place the other slice of cheese on top.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds, let cool slightly and slide on to the toast.
- Add the other slice of bread, serve with pickles and a beverage.
Made this tonight as a late night snack. It really hit the spot. Very tasty and satisfied my craving. Thank you!
Delightful, easy, and very nostalgic sandwich. Made as suggested, the whole combination is perfect, and oh so tasty! Thanks, Bill!