1/1 Photo of Spam'n Cheese Sandwich
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
Using the microwave warms up the spam and insures that the stuffing stays in the sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one slice of cheese on a oven proof plate that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- 2Add the spam and the olives, and then place the other slice of cheese on top.
- 3Microwave on high for 45 seconds, let cool slightly and slide on to the toast.
- 4Add the other slice of bread, serve with pickles and a beverage.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spam'n Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.9
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.0 mg
- Sodium 1721.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 30.7 g