- 2 ounces about 1/6 can Spam, diced
- 2 3⁄4 ounces slice of american cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon green olives, diced
- 2 slices bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one slice of cheese on a oven proof plate that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Add the spam and the olives, and then place the other slice of cheese on top.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds, let cool slightly and slide on to the toast.
- Add the other slice of bread, serve with pickles and a beverage.