Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
We've always loved Spam and this recipe has the best of everything else we like. I always say , "you can't go wrong with anything that has sour cream in it."
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, classic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Prepare noodles as directed.
- Dice Spam into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Combine drained noodles, Spam, soup, sour cream with noodles.
- Pour into a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
This was super easy & super delicious! We didn't have any onion soup mix which was fine, because the Spam is salty enough. While the noodles were cooking, I browned the Spam cubes which really brought out the flavor. I then sauted 1/2 onion in the Spam drippings. YUM! A vegetable on the side and this is a perfect Fall supper. A definite keeper. Thanks Luvin'!