Recipe by True Texas
We've always loved Spam and this recipe has the best of everything else we like. I always say , "you can't go wrong with anything that has sour cream in it."
Top Review by Queer Eye in the Kitchen Guy
This was super easy & super delicious! We didn't have any onion soup mix which was fine, because the Spam is salty enough. While the noodles were cooking, I browned the Spam cubes which really brought out the flavor. I then sauted 1/2 onion in the Spam drippings. YUM! A vegetable on the side and this is a perfect Fall supper. A definite keeper. Thanks Luvin'!
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, classic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated