Recipe by SHERI101601
I thought that I hated Spam until my mother-in-law made them and force me to try one. Yummmmy.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 1 onion
- 24 frozen dinner rolls
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow frozen rolls to thaw and rise according to directions.
- chop spam and onion finely( the smaller the better).
- salt and pepper to taste.
- when rolls have risen, make a hole in the center of the roll and put as much of the spam mixture as possible to be able to seal the dough around the spam rolls.
- put sealed part down on a greased pan and repeat on the remaining rolls.
- bake according to the rolls directions.
- remove when tops are golden and brush with butter.
- tip: the more you handle the dough, the tougher the roll will be.