FOR SUSHI RICE
- 3 cups rice
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄4 cups water
- 20 ounces Spam
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 sheets Japanese roasted nori
Directions See How It's Made
- cook the rice and the rice water in a rice cooker.
- when rice is done, wait for the rice to cool.
- after rice is cooled, add the rice vinegar, salt, and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- place the seaweed sheets onto the bamboo sheet and spread a layer of the sushi rice onto the seaweed.
- add the cooked spam and chopped cucumber onto the rice.
- using the bamboo sheet, roll the sheet.
- cut the sushi roll into desired pieces.