1/4 Photos of Spam & Potato Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
True Texas's Note:
This is my son J.J.'s favortie meal. If I use red potatoes I use about 9 since they are small. This is so rich and creamy. It's like Au Gratin potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potatoes into round slices, very thin.
- 2Chop onion and spam into small chunks and combine with potatoes. Salt and pepper these.
- 3Place potatoes & onions in a casserole dish.
- 4Mix Cheze-Whiz, soup, milk and Season All or Season Salt, in sauce pan and heat until chez-whiz is melted.
- 5Pour over the potatoes and spam.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees, maybe longer until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spam & Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.0
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 2346.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild red onions