Recipe by Gramma Peg
I made this when all the kids were little and we had to stretch everything. It is good and a can of Spam goes far.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice Spam about 1/2 inch thick.
- Mix stuffing mix according to package with the exception of not cooking it.
- Drain pineapple slices.
- Now grease a loaf type baking dish and start with one slice of spam (stacking on edge), then one slice of pineapple slice (on edge), then a large spoon of stuffing.
- Repeat until all is used and the dish is full.
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
- until lightly browned and heated through.