1/1 Photo of Spam Pasta Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
This inexpensive one-dish meal is a family favorite. Moist and flavorful, it uses ingredients found right in your pantry. It can be doubled easily for OAMC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb pasta (elbows, spirals, bowties, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1Cook pasta 2 minutes under package directions. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, melt butter. Sauté celery, onion and Spam until vegetables are just getting soft.
- 3Add soup, tomatoes and seasonings. Cook until well blended and heated through.
- 4Place pasta in a large casserole; add spam mixture and tomato sauce; tossing well to mix (can be frozen at this point).
- 5Cover tightly and cook in a 325° oven for 45 - 60 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spam Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 1701.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried celery flakes