Recipe by KyJo
I'm sorry I just couldn't resist posting, since we've had so many fascinating discussions about Spam in the past. Actually, I think this sounds kinda good, but maybe I would make it with ham or smoked sausage instead of the Spam.
Top Review by chef313633
We were looking for something quick snd easy for dinner.The soup was nice and thick and cheesy.We used hickory smoked spam instead of the light.My whole family enjoyed it and we found it filling and satisfying.We will make this again.Thanks.
- 1 (12 ounce) can spam lite, cut in chunks
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, in juice,drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 (4 ounce) jarsliced pimientos, drained