Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicous casserole! My children love this recipe! Great for those evening when you're in a hurry - or are cooking from staples you have in the freezer/pantry! ENJOY!
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1 can light Spam, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place into casserole dish& bake@ 375 for 30 minutes.
Made for dinner last night and I only added some minced garlic (love garlic) and followed the recipe the rest of the way. DH really enjoyed it and this will be one I will make quite often. Next time I might use cream of mushroom soup and add some fresh mushrooms along with the other ingredients. It is an easy and delicious recipe!! Thank you. Made for Bargain Basement 2010.