Recipe by redwine
An easy casserole made with pantry shelf staples. You can use any condensed cream soup flavor. Add extras or switch pastas.Try Green chilis, pimento, or diced green pepper.Use ingredients that are your favorites.That goes for seasonings too. You really can't go wrong.If you desire a lite version look for Spam Lite and lower sodium and fat soups. Spam and canned soups are salty, if you want additional salt, add it at the table.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated American cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, stir together the soup, sour cream, milk, one cup of the grated cheese, drained olives, onion, sage and black pepper.
- Cube the Spam and add to soup mixture.
- Drain noodles and combine with other ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart casserole and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour.