Recipe by Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois
A tasty SPAM recipe from the internet. I have fond memories of SPAM while growing up, so this recipe caught my eye. Feel free to use low- or no-fat cream cheese. The saltiness of the SPAM, the creamy texture of the cheese, the crunch of the veggies all wrapped up in a tortilla are sure to please everyone.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly-sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine SPAM and cream cheese. Stir in green onion and dill.
- Spread 1/3 of SPAM mixture evenly over each tortilla.
- Top with 1/3 each cucumber, sunflower seeds, and alfalfa sprouts.
- Roll up tortilla jelly roll fashion and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- To serve, cut each roll in half.