Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty SPAM recipe from the internet. I have fond memories of SPAM while growing up, so this recipe caught my eye. Feel free to use low- or no-fat cream cheese. The saltiness of the SPAM, the creamy texture of the cheese, the crunch of the veggies all wrapped up in a tortilla are sure to please everyone.
- In bowl, combine SPAM and cream cheese. Stir in green onion and dill.
- Spread 1/3 of SPAM mixture evenly over each tortilla.
- Top with 1/3 each cucumber, sunflower seeds, and alfalfa sprouts.
- Roll up tortilla jelly roll fashion and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- To serve, cut each roll in half.