Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois's Note:
A tasty SPAM recipe from the internet. I have fond memories of SPAM while growing up, so this recipe caught my eye. Feel free to use low- or no-fat cream cheese. The saltiness of the SPAM, the creamy texture of the cheese, the crunch of the veggies all wrapped up in a tortilla are sure to please everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine SPAM and cream cheese. Stir in green onion and dill.
- 2Spread 1/3 of SPAM mixture evenly over each tortilla.
- 3Top with 1/3 each cucumber, sunflower seeds, and alfalfa sprouts.
- 4Roll up tortilla jelly roll fashion and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 5Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 6Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 7To serve, cut each roll in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spam Imperial Tortilla Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 976.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g