Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the best way to eat Spam--and it's easy.
- 12 ounces Spam, cubed
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- canola oil, for frying
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add all other ingredients and cook over medium heat, stirring every few minutes.
- Cook until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, approximately 15 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and serve while still hot.
This was really good, everyone in my house enjoyed it. I used baby red potatoes in mine. I also did add the garlic, extra actually and some mustard powder and hot pepper sauce for more flavor. Thanks for posting, I will make this again! :)
Also omitted the garlic powder as other reviewer suggested, but otherwise followed the recipe. It was easy and tasty. Will likely make it again.