Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Calling all Spam lovers! Hehe!! This recipe is somewhat vague so if you dare make this, you may have to use your imagination a little. Sounds good if you like Spam.
- 5 flour tortillas
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 6 ounces zesty Italian dressing
- 19 ounces bean dip
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 12 ounces Spam, chopped
- 2 cups sliced green onions with tops
- 1 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Place 1 tortilla on round plate.
- Top tortilla with 2 scoops of bean mixture, spread over tortillas and 2 scoops of sour cream.
- add a handful of Spam and chicken and cheese.
- Sprinkle vegetables on top.
- Spread sour cream mixture and sprinkle with green onion, olives and tomatoes.
- Stack 5 high and serve.