Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
...heh... heh... heh..... Hey! Some folks really like Spam! I like Treet even a little better because it's sweeter. The recipe comes off the back of the del Pino's shell macaroni box. If you don't like canned Spam or Treet, then I would look elsewhere for a casserole more to your liking but, if Spam is your thing, this is easy and tasty! You could melt some extra cheese on top if you wished to do so. This is probably a great college student recipe. By the way, THEY didn't call it "Spam Fantasy" -- they called it "Shell Bake", which I thought sounded pretty unexciting. I was just being artistic. pat.
- 2 cups shell macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup whole milk
- 12 ounces Spam, cubed
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine soup, milk, cheese, and, seasoned salt, (if using). Stir slowly until cheese melts.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into a 2-quart baking dish, sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Bakes at 325-degrees F. for 30 minutes and serve after allowing it to sit for 10 minutes.