Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Haven't tried this yet. Found it elsewhere and saving it for the future!
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, cut in 2-inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In skillet coated with cooking spray, saute corn, SPAM, bell peppers,and onion over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer mixture to bowl; keep warm.
- To same skillet, add cream, chili powder,and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; boil 5 minutes or until cream has slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Pour over pasta and toss well.
- Spoon SPAM mixture over pasta.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and cilantro.