Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids will love this recipe and so will you because it is so easy. Perfect Lunch for the whole family when accompanied by a salad or fruit. This came from 100 Of The World's Best Sandwich Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 12 ounces Spam, ground
- 15 ounces Hormel chili without beans (1 can)
- 2 cups American cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 6 -8 hamburger buns
- Mix the Spam, chili, cheese and onion thoroughly. Mound the Spam onto an open-faced hamburger bun.
- Broil the mixture until cheese is bubbly and the edges of the burgers are brown. Top with the other half of the buns and serve.