A great simple casserole to make and it makes a ton!!! My husband doesn't like Spam but LOVES this!!! My grandmother used to make this for us on Friday nights after she got off of work. Its been a favorite ever since. You can substitute shredded cheese for Velvetta.
- 1 (16 ounce) can Spam
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Boil noodles according to directions.
- Chop Spam into small cubes.
- Chop Velvetta into small cubes.
- Mix cream of mushroom and cream of chicken with Spam.
- Mix all of the ingredients in an 11x13 dish and bake at 275° for 10 minutes.
We love this recipe and make it quite frequently. I substitute a can of cream of broccoli for the cream of mushroom. I have also tried adding a package of California style frozen vegetables and it turned out wonderful. Its a very flexible recipe so if you think it could use something give it a try.
Fixed this for our lunch so I cut the recipe in half. I used a can of cream of mushroom soup, about 1/4 cup of milk and sauteed some chopped garlic and onions with the spam before mixing all together and baking. I did up the temp of the toaster oven to about 325 degrees. Overall a great recipe and one I will make again. Thank you for posting. Made for Think Pink 2013 Cancer Awareness tag game.
We really liked this. I did add about a 1/4 C. of milk which I think really helped, along with some frozen peas to make a complete meal. I also kicked the heat up to 325 degrees for about 20 minutes to melt the Velveeta. I will definitely make this one again.