Recipe by Loves To Cook but NOT clean up
A quick and easy summertime salad that is great served hot or cold. A family favorite made for over 40 years.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made the cold version, and cut the recipe in half. Flavors seemed to be missing something particularly in the dressing. Also I would cut back just a tad on the spam, took some of the macoroni flavor out. Made for Pick a Chef 2012.
- 16 ounces Spam
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes Kraft macaroni and cheese (whatever style you like)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces Italian dressing (optional for cold version)
Directions See How It's Made
- for the version that is served hot-.
- slice and cube the spam and fry in a frying pan until hot and crispy.
- prepare Kraft MacN Cheese as directed on the box and stir in cooked spam.
- stir in drained diced tomatoes and serve warm.
- for the cold version-.
- slice and cube the spam.
- prepare the Kraft MacNCheese as directed on the box and stir in spam.
- stir in drained diced tomatoes and chill for one hour.
- drizzle italian dressing over the top just before serving.