Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A hearty breakfast for the hungry! Fairly fast and easy.
Make and share this Spam and Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Dice the onion.
- Melt the butter, medium heat, in a very large frying pan or a chicken fryer.
- Dice the Spam (about 1/2" cubes).
- Saute the onion and the peppers until onions are soft.
- Add the spam to brown, stir every few minutes to get all sides. Add seasoning a little at a time while browning, every time you stir.
- While browning, scramble the eggs.
- When spam is browned, add the eggs to the pan. Stir regularly to promote even cooking of the eggs and thorough mixing of the ingredients.
- When about 2/3 done, add the cheese on top and cover the pan. Let the cheese melt as the eggs finish.
- Serve with Heinz 57 or Barbecue Sauce.