Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
My friend and I created this recipe in response to the age-old question of "can you mix spaghetti sauce and peanut butter?". It quickly became a sort of a cult classic amongst our friends, and after many years of harboring the recipe to myself I have decided to post it online for the benefit of all internetians. You're welcome.
- 1 (16 ounce) box macaroni
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce (traditional flavor)
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large pot, combine all the ingredients except the pasta. Warm over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook pasta according to package directions in a separate pot. Drain the pasta liquid and then add the pasta to the sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until well combined. Serve with salt to taste.