Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, cut lengthwise, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber and salt; mix well.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar; mix well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix.
- Let marinate 10 minutes.
- Drain and serve.
Deeeeelish! Thanks for sharing!
Very simple and quick to make. We used agave nectar instead of sugar.
This is a very easy and tasty side salad - my husband liked it a lot. I served the cucumber salad with Sticky Coconut Chicken With Chili Glaze and Coconut Rice (Sticky coconut chicken with chili glaze) and jasmine rice. Thank you!