From 365 Delicious Low-Fat Recipes.
Make and share this Spaghettini With Smothered Onions recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and toss to coat with oil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook, stirring, until onions are very tender and a deep golden color, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, thyme and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta. Drain.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Add peas and browned onions. Toss to combine.
- Add cheese and parsley and toss again. Season to taste with salt and pepper.