1/1 Photo of Spaghettini With Clam Sauce
Simple, delicious and quick -- found this years ago in Eating Well magazine Oct/97 -- make it all the time and it never fails to impress. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast panko in frying pan until very lightly coloured, immediately remove to a plate and stir in dried parsley -- set aside.
- 2Start water for pasta, add salt and boil as package indicates.
- 3Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet on medium high heat, add garlic and cook just until it starts to colour.
- 4Immediately add clam liquid and white wine.
- 5Cook until reduced by half, season with salt & pepper.
- 6When pasta is ready to your liking, drain and add to skillet along with clams.
- 7Stir well to mix everything -- divide between 2 plates -- top with toasted breadcrumbs and parsley -- serve immediately with tossed salad.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghettini With Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 951.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g