Take advantage of your summer harvest and try this recipe. Recipe from Barilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Place peppers on baking sheet cut side down.
- 3Broil peppers for 10-15 minutes until skin is blackened and blistery.
- 4Place peppers in tightly closed paper bag for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove skins and slice into thin strips.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 8Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- 9Add garlic, saute for 2 minutes and then add zucchini.
- 10Cook for 2-3 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- 11Add peppers, season with salt and black pepper.
- 12Set aside.
- 13Discard garlic clove.
- 14Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- 15Add hot pasta to skillet; mix well.
- 16Transfer to a serving platter or bowl.
- 17Garnish with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Zucchini and Roasted Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 774.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g