1/4 Photos of Spaghetti with Zucchini and Garlic
Simple and elegant, a great way to use zucchini!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pile up 2 or 3 layers of paper towels on a work surface.
- 2Working on the paper towels, shred zucchinis using a grater holding the zucchini at an angle.
- 3Heat a large skillet over moderate heat.
- 4Add extra-virgin olive oil to the pan Add chopped garlic to the oil.
- 5When garlic starts sizzling in oil, add shredded zucchini.
- 6Season zucchini with salt and pepper.
- 7Saute shredded zucchini 7 to 10 minutes.
- 8Add hot, drained pasta to the pan.
- 9Toss spaghetti with zucchini and garlic oil.
- 10Add a couple of handfuls of grated cheese to the pan.
- 11Adjust seasoning and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti with Zucchini and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.7
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: