- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 12 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup kraft grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add meat; cook, stirring frequently, until browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese until well-blended.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Spoon sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.