Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Quick, easy and delicious pasta dish best with fresh crab if possible, adding the brown meat will make it too mushy. From simply seasonal by Claire Macdonald from the Isle of Skye
- cook spaghetti for 6 - 7 minutes.
- drain and immediately mix in chilli, garlic and oil.
- Put in crab parsley, pepper and salt.
- mix thoroughly to allow crabmeat to warm through.
- serve as soon as possible.
This recipe is very good, especially when you have a good olive oil. Very rich and delicious.
As this is basically a Spaghetti Aglio with crab, I browned the garlic and chilli in the oil and warmed the crabmeat in the pan before removing it from the heat and stirring in the pasta and parsley. It's a great vehicle for the subtle taste of the crab. Very nice. Good olive oil is a must in this simple dish.