Recipe by Anonymity
This recipe is from Betty Crocker's Big Red Cookbook. This is one of my most used recipes due to it being so quick and easy. It is a simple recipe but tastes so yummy.
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti is cooking, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook garlic in butter about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley and the undrained clams.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Pour clam sauce over spaghetti; toss.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.