1/1 Photo of Spaghetti With Vegetables
My favorite way to have pasta!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups diagonally sliced green beans
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon salt (to cook pasta in)
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large skillet, over low heat, melt 1/4 cup margarine. Add green beans and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, about 8 minutes.
- 2Add squash, zucchini, tomatoes, oregano and pepper. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- 3Stir in 3 tablespoons margarine until melted.
- 4Meanwhile, while vegetables are cooking, gradually add spaghetti and the tablespoon of salt to rapidly boiling water. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender; drain.
- 5Place spaghetti in large serving bowl. Pour vegetables and liquid over spaghetti; toss well. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1998.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g