1/3 Photos of Spaghetti With Tuna and Lemon
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
This recipe is from Joan Campbell a food icon in Australia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 anchovy packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 red chile, chopped
- 200 g tuna in vegetable oil (good italian brand)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 125 g butter
- fresh parmesan cheese
- fresh black pepper
- 1Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2Meanwhile heat oil in pan and add garlic and parsley and cook 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add anchovies, chilli, tuna and continue to cook until heated through.
- 4Add lemon juice and turn off heat.
- 5Drain spaghetti, return to saucepan and add butter and tuna mixture. Stir well.
- 6Add parmesan, pepper and salt if needed.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Tuna and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.9
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 402.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 34.0 g