1/3 Photos of Spaghetti With Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Peppers
Made this up on the weekend and it was fantastic; am putting down what I remember because my husband can't stop talking about it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces multi-grain spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in halves or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian tomatoes (optional)
- 5 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Cook pasta to al dente.
- 2Warm olive oil slowly.
- 3Add garlic, basil, oregano; heat gently for 10 minutes to allow flavours to mingle.
- 4Saute mushrooms, pepper, and tomatoes in the oil/herb mixture.
- 5Combine pasta and vegetable mix.
- 6Stir in freshly grated Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: