- 680.38 g tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3)
- 118.29 ml kalamata olives or 118.29 ml other black olives, pitted
- 113.39 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 44.37 ml drained capers
- 44.37 ml parsley, chopped flat-leaf
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 340.19 g spaghetti
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.