Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
from Food and Wine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3)
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives or 1⁄2 cup other black olives, pitted
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped flat-leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.
Easy and very good, lovely when you have no time but want a good meal. Made for ZWT9, Panthers On The Prowl, thank you Lynn!
Made for ZWT-9 & recommended by Goddess Captain (evelyn/athens), this was perfect to accompany our baked cod dinner tonight. I esp like easy-fix recipes that combine starch & veggie elements as side-dishes. This could hardly be easier to make & would work very well w/spinach or broccoli added to the mix. I made just 1 minor chg & added a generous tbsp. of cream cheese to give it a lightly-creamed texture. We loved it! Thx for sharing this recipe w/us.
This was very good and so easy!!!!! Was a perfect side dish to our Greek meal!! Made for ZWT 9.