Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Spaghetti With Tomatoes, Bacon, and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Saute bacon in a skillet until partially browned; drain off most of the fat.
- Add olive oil to the skillet; heat over low heat.
- Add in onion; stir/saute until tender but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add in tomatoes; cook, stirring to break up the tomatoes with the side of a spoon, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 6 minutes; drain.
- Toss with the sauce and parsley; sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.
Easy and delicious! This was a very flavorful and enjoyable dish. Thanks for sharing!