1/1 Photo of Spaghetti With Tomatoes, Bacon, and Onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute bacon in a skillet until partially browned; drain off most of the fat.
- 2Add olive oil to the skillet; heat over low heat.
- 3Add in onion; stir/saute until tender but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- 5Add in tomatoes; cook, stirring to break up the tomatoes with the side of a spoon, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 6 minutes; drain.
- 8Toss with the sauce and parsley; sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Tomatoes, Bacon, and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 224.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 17.1 g