1/2 Photos of Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Feta
An easy, fast, meal with ingredients you usually have on hand. Tastes even better the next day. (Weight Watchers - 7 points. Serving size about 1 1/4 cups.) From a WW cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add oregano and garlic, and saute 30 seconds.
- 3Add tomato, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice; cook 2 minutes or until heated.
- 4Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti, and 3/4 cup cheese, toss gently.
- 5Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley, and sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
- 6Serve at room temperature or store in a an airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 434.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g