Recipe by HeatherDiane
An easy, fast, meal with ingredients you usually have on hand. Tastes even better the next day. (Weight Watchers - 7 points. Serving size about 1 1/4 cups.) From a WW cookbook.
Top Review by Barbasol
I am on a feta fetish now, and this hit the spot. Yes, it is also good cold. Instead of the lemon juice, I added Balsamic Vinegar....kicks it up a little!! Very easy to prepare, can't wait for the fresh garden tomatoes to try this again!! Very tasty. thank you!!
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 709.77 ml diced tomatoes
- 118.29 ml sliced green onion
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley, divided (I usually subsitute dried parsley)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 226.79 g thin spaghetti, cooked (about 4 cups cooked)
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oregano and garlic, and saute 30 seconds.
- Add tomato, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice; cook 2 minutes or until heated.
- Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti, and 3/4 cup cheese, toss gently.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley, and sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature or store in a an airtight container in refrigerator.