Recipe by HeatherDiane
An easy, fast, meal with ingredients you usually have on hand. Tastes even better the next day. (Weight Watchers - 7 points. Serving size about 1 1/4 cups.) From a WW cookbook.
Top Review by Barbasol
I am on a feta fetish now, and this hit the spot. Yes, it is also good cold. Instead of the lemon juice, I added Balsamic Vinegar....kicks it up a little!! Very easy to prepare, can't wait for the fresh garden tomatoes to try this again!! Very tasty. thank you!!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided (I usually subsitute dried parsley)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked (about 4 cups cooked)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oregano and garlic, and saute 30 seconds.
- Add tomato, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice; cook 2 minutes or until heated.
- Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti, and 3/4 cup cheese, toss gently.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley, and sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature or store in a an airtight container in refrigerator.