Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful and so easy.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes or 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 lb Baby Spinach, thoroughly washed and dried, steams removed
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Saute garlic and red pepper flakes in oil until garlic is golden. Add tomatoes or sauce and cook, covered 10 minutes. Add spinach and cook 2 minutes. Add cooked spaghetti to the sauce and heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle with cheese.