Recipe by LilKiwiChicken
Quick & easy - the secret is to slice the veges as finely as you can. Chilli is obviously to taste!
- 250 g pasta (spaghetti, fettucini, linguini etc)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red chile
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 teaspoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthways & finely sliced
- 5 large portabella mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 (425 g) can tomatoes (1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large frypan on medium heat.
- Add the garlic, chilli & onions & saute until just golden.
- Add the rosemary, zucchini & mushrooms and saute.
- Turn up the heat and add the tinned tomatoes. Saute until just thickening.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the tomato mixture in it. Mix with tongs & serve with parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper on top.