1/3 Photos of Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup button mushroom, finely sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, snipped
- 1 1/4 cups very low fat unsweetened soy cream or 1 1/4 cups very low fat fromage frais
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- ground black pepper
- lemon juice
- 12 ounces fresh spaghetti or 12 ounces linguine
- chives (to garnish)
- 1Heat the oil in a large nonstick frypan.
- 2Add the finely sliced mushrooms and fry them over gentle heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until they are softened but not coloured.
- 3Pour the white wine into the pan.
- 4Increase the heat and boil rapidly for about 5 minutes, until the wine has reduced considerably.
- 5Stir in the herbs and soy cream or fromage frais.
- 6Fold in the salmon and reheat gently, but do not let the sauce boil or it will curdle.
- 7Stir in pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- 8Cover the pan and keep the sauce warm.
- 9Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until just tender.
- 10Drain, rinse thoroughly in boiling water and drain again.
- 11Turn into a warmed serving dish and toss gently with the salmon sauce before serving, garnished with chives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 319.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat unsweetened soy cream