Recipe by Shake'n'Cake
From Jamie's Italy. Untested.
Top Review by JennyMidget
I don't usually make Jamie Oliver recipes because I find them a bit fiddly and my fussy eaters don't like them. But this was very simple (we cheated and used frozen pre-peeled prawns) colourful and tasty, and even the toddler liked it. Thanks!
- 455 g dried spaghetti
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 -2 dried red chili, crumbled
- 400 raw prawns, peeled
- 120 ml white wine
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato puree
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- rocket, roughly chopped (about 2 handfuls of rocket before chopping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti in large pain of salted boiling water.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan and toss in the garlic and chilli.
- Add prawns when garlic begins to colour and saute for a minute.
- Add white wine, tomato puree, simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, squeeze in the lemon juice, add half the chopped rocket (add a little of the cooking water if you want to loosen the sauce).
- Season, divide between 4 plates, and sprinkle with grated lemon zest and the remaining rocket leaves.