1/1 Photo of Spaghetti With Prawns and Rocket
From Jamie's Italy. Untested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti in large pain of salted boiling water.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large frying pan and toss in the garlic and chilli.
- 3Add prawns when garlic begins to colour and saute for a minute.
- 4Add white wine, tomato puree, simmer for a couple of minutes.
- 5Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, squeeze in the lemon juice, add half the chopped rocket (add a little of the cooking water if you want to loosen the sauce).
- 6Season, divide between 4 plates, and sprinkle with grated lemon zest and the remaining rocket leaves.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Prawns and Rocket
Serving Size: 1 (784 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 756.0 mg
- Sodium 3406.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 98.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato puree