Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
spaghetti with pineapple
- 250 g spaghetti, cooked
- 100 g chicken breasts, deboned and cut into strips
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 439 g pineapple
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 250 g spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, grated
- Marinate chicken in pineapple syrup and 1/8 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/3 tsp iodized rock salt) for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onion and chicken. Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or
- 1-1/2 tsp iodized rock salt), 1/8 tsp pepper and all other remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour over or blend with cooked Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.