Spaghetti With Olives and Lemon, Thermomix Version
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
- Drop strips of lemon peel into TM bowl with blades already spinning at speed 7. Tip out and set aside.
- Chop parsley 5 seconds/Speed 6, or until chopped completely. Tip out and set aside.
- Drop garlic cloves onto spinning blades to chop fine. Scrape down. Add olive oil. Cook 6 minutes/speed 1/90 degrees.
- Return lemon zest and parsley to TM bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice into the bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 4, or until thoroughly combined.
- Add the olives. Mix 10 seconds/Reverse/Speed 1.
- Pour over hot pasta and stir through.